geez, sounds like me. after the day i had i don't know what to feel either. i feel hurt b/c...well you know. no need to explain here. lost b/c its a big world and i dont know where to fit in. scared b/c i knew since i was a little kid that i wanted to get into medical school but i don't know if i can get accepted. scared of failure. i was always taught success and never anything less. scared of what the future brings. especially with the situation i'm in. brianna, if they do get together, i'm gonna go up to him and have a few words. i've always been nice and held my tongue. no, no more. im not gonna let people walk all over me. he thinks he can stomp all over my feelings, well newsflash. I ain't gonna let him!! ~Julie
Me? Well I'm not quite sure how to explain myself. I have very few goals. I'm going to major in Human Services and obtain a job in Social Work in the Air Force. That's my long term goal. My semi-short term goal is breathing. Yes I said breathing.
1 Comments:
geez, sounds like me. after the day i had i don't know what to feel either. i feel hurt b/c...well you know. no need to explain here. lost b/c its a big world and i dont know where to fit in. scared b/c i knew since i was a little kid that i wanted to get into medical school but i don't know if i can get accepted. scared of failure. i was always taught success and never anything less. scared of what the future brings. especially with the situation i'm in. brianna, if they do get together, i'm gonna go up to him and have a few words. i've always been nice and held my tongue. no, no more. im not gonna let people walk all over me. he thinks he can stomp all over my feelings, well newsflash. I ain't gonna let him!!
~Julie
September 15, 2004 at 9:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home