Tuesday, September 14, 2004

That One Person

Have you ever found that one person that you can't live without? The one who you would die if you were without? The one who makes your world complete? Well I have found that person. And I am scared to death of losing him. I love him more than anything in the world. I do not think he knows this though. I do not know what to do, all I know is that I can't lose him. :*(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then make sure he sees the fun, loving, caring person in you instead of the scared, fearful one. When you don't know what to do - just love him more. Enjoy your time together instead of fearing something that may never happen. Who knows - it may be the happy, loving, caring, fun person in you that he loves too. It may be your beautiful smile or the sparkle in your eyes when you look at him. Don't hide that or let some fear cover it up - share it! And if it works out that it isn't meant to be - then realize you are a better person for the time you both grew together and the goodness that you shared. Your own little piece of heaven on earth.

September 14, 2004 at 10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home