Wednesday, September 15, 2004

*whistles*

Hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go!

Okay I have lots of energy this morning. Scared Tristen yesterday. He was being bad and climbing onto the table and every time I went around the table to get him he went to the other side. So ya know what I did? I jumped onto the table and grabbed him. He didn't know that I would do that. So when all else fails... act like a kid lol. He was nice the rest of the day. Time to go play with kids for 7 hours. Ohh I hope I can be with the toddlers today. Abby and Allison are such sweethearts! Ohh or I hope i'm breaker. Cause then I give the babyroom people a break and I get to hold little Chris.. hehe.. he's so small and so cute! Yea i'm gonna be late for work so i'm gonna go now.


ps. I LOVE YOU BEN! ^_^

hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home