My brother might be getting sick again. If he does i'm gonna go insane. I can't handle him being back in the hospital again. I just can't.
posted by Heaven's Paradise at 9:01 PM
One day at at time - rather than worry about what you can't change - change what you can - be supportive - try to help him prevent getting sick.Never ever stress over something that has not yet happened!
September 29, 2004 at 3:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me? Well I'm not quite sure how to explain myself. I have very few goals. I'm going to major in Human Services and obtain a job in Social Work in the Air Force. That's my long term goal. My semi-short term goal is breathing. Yes I said breathing.
View my complete profile
1 Comments:
One day at at time - rather than worry about what you can't change - change what you can - be supportive - try to help him prevent getting sick.
Never ever stress over something that has not yet happened!
September 29, 2004 at 3:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home