Monday, September 20, 2004

Three Things

There are three things that make me smile and make this life bareable (sp?).

1.Ben
2. Julie
3. Little Cole

1 & 2 are probly givens but I should probly explain Cole. Cole is this little boy at my work probly 2 or 3 years old. He looks just like my friend Cole did and acts just like him too. He's the cutest little thing. And whenever he does something bad he always looks up at you with this look that says "who me?" and you just can't yell at him. So whenever he does something bad I just pick him up and tell him it was bad and not to do it again and walk around with him and he just lays his head on your shoulder. I got him into saying something and it's so cute. He was playing with woodchips (and trying to eat them too >.<) so I sat down next to him and said "what's up jeebs?" and he said it like the rest of the day and had this big ol' smile on his face everytime he said it. I'll have to thank Mike for it since he was the one who used to say it to the other Mike all the time. But he's probly too busy over dosing on his drugs, getting high, or completely wasted, or all of the above. I know this is gonna sound stupid but taking care of little Cole makes me feel so much better about my Cole, it's like i'm taking care of him too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh...how cute. you make life bearable too. and no,i don't know if i spelled it right either. who cares : )

September 22, 2004 at 1:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home