Thursday, October 07, 2004

Quotes

I'm in the quotey mood.

i know all i need to know. i know more than most people know, if i knew more then i would need more out of life, and i have all i need where i am at now, for what more could you need than friends and family that care

you ask me why i don't believe in love. it's because i always hurt the ones i love. so maybe if i don't believe in love then i won't hurt anyone

everyone i've ever trusted has betrayed me, now tell me why should i trust again?

i hate remembering times when i was happy, because i know that i can never be that way again

have you ever felt so alone that it hurts. well that's how i feel everyday,
welcome to my world of pain.

the sun is always shining... it's just been behind the clouds for a while


Those are my favorite quotes. Can anyone guess why? Lol it's not that hard of a guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I especially like the last one.
I hope things are going ok for you. I know how rough life is.. or maybe I think I do... I suppose things things can always get worse. Then again, they can get better too.
God Bless!


by the way, the monkey says "hi"
;-)

October 9, 2004 at 9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home