aahh, that song was a bitch to play, but it was one of the best. i remember all the flutes were about ready to pass out after playing it. that was sophomore year in myers class right?
Yup it was Myers. The only thing I didn't like about it was all those damn accidentals. I took it and rewrote it so it wouldn't confuse me ^_^ Barker was going to play it junior year with wind ensemble but he never did. then senior year he was gonna use it for warm ups but he didn't do that either lol.
Me? Well I'm not quite sure how to explain myself. I have very few goals. I'm going to major in Human Services and obtain a job in Social Work in the Air Force. That's my long term goal. My semi-short term goal is breathing. Yes I said breathing.
3 Comments:
aahh, that song was a bitch to play, but it was one of the best. i remember all the flutes were about ready to pass out after playing it. that was sophomore year in myers class right?
September 22, 2004 at 1:46 PM
Yup it was Myers. The only thing I didn't like about it was all those damn accidentals. I took it and rewrote it so it wouldn't confuse me ^_^ Barker was going to play it junior year with wind ensemble but he never did. then senior year he was gonna use it for warm ups but he didn't do that either lol.
September 22, 2004 at 3:33 PM
lol not at the moment.
September 24, 2004 at 7:07 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home